WOW Academy’s mission is to provide learning experiences that allow every child to grow academically, emotionally, creatively and physically. Our goal is to enable each child to soar and reach their highest potential. We are committed to providing a learning environment that supports children to develop skills necessary to construct their own knowledge, prepare them for their next school environment and encourage them to become life-long learners.
WOW Academy has a safe, supportive and nurturing environment where children feel safe, respected and cared for. Children will take part in planned, active learning experiences to build their skills. The program also supports the relationship between children, their families and the teaching staff.
Our programs include:
- Mommy and Me or Drop Off Classes (2 year old)
- Early Explorers Classes (3 years old)
- Early Learners Classes (4 year old)
- Junior Kindergarten Classes (4-5 years old)
- STEM Classes for Grades K-5
- Literacy Classes for Grades K-3
- Writing Classes for Grades 3-5
- Public Speaking Classes for Grades 4-5
- Parent Night Outs
- Various Summer Camps
WE ARE KNOW ENROLLING FOR OUR FALL HALF-DAY PRESCHOOL AND JUNIOR KINDERGARTEN PROGRAMS. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ENROLLMENT INFORMATION>
If you have any questions about our programs or are interested in finding out the availability of the classes we offer, please contact us by telephone, (425-296-6978), or at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!