WOW Academy’s mission is to provide learning experiences that allow every child to grow academically, emotionally, creatively and physically. Our goal is to enable each child to soar and reach their highest potential. We are committed to providing a learning environment that supports children to develop skills necessary to construct their own knowledge, prepare them for their next school environment and encourage them to become life-long learners.
WOW Academy has a safe, supportive and nurturing environment where children feel safe, respected and cared for. Children will take part in planned, active learning experiences to build their skills. The program also supports the relationship between children, their families and the teaching staff.
Our programs include:
- Early Explorers (2 years old) Mommy and Me or Drop Off Classes
- Early Learners Classes (3 years old)
- Get Ready For Kindergarten Enrichment classes (4-5 years old)
- STEM Classes for Grades K-5
- Public Speaking Classes for Grades 4-5
- Writing Classes for Grades 3-5
- Literacy Classes for Grades K-3
If you have any questions about our programs or are interested in finding out the availability of the classes we offer, please contact us by telephone, (425-296-6978), or at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!